Dental implants look, feel and perform like natural teeth
When you need tooth replacement, implants are a beautiful and enduring choice that look and feel just like your natural teeth.
Providing you with the convenience of in-house treatment, Nasser Syed is a respected Dental Surgeon, who was the face of the British Dental Association, star of ITV’s prime time show, ‘THE DENTIST’ and appeared on BBC Breakfast News, as a British Dental Association spokesperson.
A personal service with quality results
If you want dental implants, you also want a surgeon you know and trust. Offering you the perfect clinical setting and the care and attention of the Clinical Director and partner, Nasser Syed.
Our service includes:
- Consultation – informing you about implants and answering all your questions
- Reassurance – caring for you and making sure you’re happy is our priority
- Sedation – if you’re anxious, Nasser Syed is sedation and dental phobia certified
- Dental implants – fixed to your jaw for a secure and attractive finish
- After care – making sure your implants are everything you expected
Changing your life for the better
When you’re looking for consistent results, dental implants offer superior and lasting performance. If you want a solution that offers the look and feel of the real thing, implants are perfect for you.
If you think the way your teeth look and perform is important call us now for more advice.
You’ll forget you have implants
Delivering a high standard of performance and looking very convincing, you will forget you have had dental implants placed. Significantly more reliable than traditional bridges and dentures, you can relax knowing they’re -
- Safe and secure – jaw bone grows around and fixes the implant
- Strong and lasting – no more worrying about the food you eat
- Looking good – bringing your smile to life and filling you with confidence
- Natural in appearance –naturally blending in with your own teeth
- Liberating – no more denture adhesive or worrying about crowns falling out
- Implant, abutment, crown from £1995 includes conscious sedation.
If you’re considering implants and need some expert advice before deciding, give us a call or get in touch. The care and attention you get at SimplyOne Dental is what makes us the right choice every time.